Friday, November 11, 2016

My Favorite Things Thankful Challenge

When I saw this challenge from My Favorite Things recently, I knew I had to participate! I feel like I am one of a dying breed of people who still send handwritten cards. I loathe talking on the phone (a harsh side effect of the iPhone age), but I text a lot and I also love making and sending cards. It's just my little way of keeping alive the tradition of written correspondence. I made this card using Concord & 9th's Flourish stamp set for a dear, sweet 96-year-old lady who goes to my parents' church and who called and checked on our sweet #1 daughter during her last surgery and recovery. With so many people today being rather self-absorbed, I am always so grateful for those few people who take the time to care. They are such a blessing to me! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: