Sunday, December 7, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged!!! I haven't stamped much lately - I've been working on Chris's grandmother's calendar for Christmas and scrapbooking since the mood hit, so I haven't made any cards or much of anything else! But I had some alone time today, so I had to get some Christmas cards made and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they turned out! The scalloped one was inspired by an e-mail I received from Archiver's. What a GREAT (& super simple) way to use SU!'s Carousel Notes! The second one is a complete CASE of Holly McMillen's awesome cool punched Santa! If you got SCS's e-newsletter last week, you saw the link to the scallop Santa ideas on the website. This was my FAVORITE one!! I also needed a gift card holder, so I CASEd this idea from Mish Mash and Annie B. Very simple and beautiful! I just love it when an idea comes together! Have a blessed Christmas season!

No comments: