Thursday, December 25, 2008

Spring/Summer '09 Preview!

I finally had a moment during the Christmas busyness to try out some of my new goodies from Stampin' Up! The BEST thing about being a demonstrator is getting to order items before they are available to the public. I fell in love with the new Raspberry Tart designer series paper that will be in the Spring/Summer '09 catalog. It looks so much like a Vera Bradley pattern and combines Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, and Cameo Coral. I usually have a terrible time picking out new stamp sets that will be popular and versatile, but I could tell right away that A Little Somethin', one of the new Level 2 hostess sets would be a hit! This extremely simple card (created by Vera on SCS) would be perfect to demo at a workshop or to make in bulk to have on hand for any occasion.

No comments: