Friday, May 15, 2009

Flower Power

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything!! I am so sorry, especially to those of you who follow me regularly (thank you for that!!). No real reason for my absence - just haven't had a lot of crafting mojo lately . . . but I have had a lot of cooking mojo!! I needed a belated birthday card and chose to CASE one that my upline made. I am very much into flowers these days and I love my new Sizzix flower die. It's not quite as cool as the Daisy one, but still great nonetheless! And those corduroy brads - LOVE THEM!!! This is a very simple card and I really like that I can easily use several patterns of paper together. The leaves are stamped using Papertrey Ink's Friends till the End set and the sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages. Thanks so much for stopping by today - I promise to do better about posting!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is really pretty! Glad to see you!