Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last-Minute Teacher Gifts

If you're in need of a few last-minute teacher gifts (and who isn't?!), you don't have to go any farther than your craft room to crank out some beautiful note cards!! I CASEd this design from Dawn McVey's blog, My Favorite Things, and the cards went together very quickly. I made three sets of cards, all the same, but with different sentiments. I love Papertrey's newer stamp set, Scattered Showers. Most of the PTI sets have lots and lots of sentiments in addition to the wonderful image stamps - an excellent combo! I also made this super-cute and easy enclosure cards to go with the note cards. I'm also going to add some delectable Symphony Brownies* to the gifts. I sure would like to receive this gift and I hope the school staff likes them, too! Have a great summer!!!
*Prepare the batter for a 9x13 pan of brownies, pour half into baking pan and layer on 3 large Symphony candy bars, and then pour the rest of the batter to cover the candy bars - bake according to package directions.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are lovely, Angela! Symphony brownies?? Sounds yummy. I'm such a slacker and haven't made anything for the teachers.