Monday, September 21, 2009

Food Network to the Rescue!!

I was at a loss as to what to fix for dinner tonight before I went to the store this morning, so I was beyond thrilled when I watched Saturday's episode of "5 Ingredient Fix" and saw two completely new recipes that sounded delicious. We are not squash eaters, but since we are trying to eat more nutritious foods, I thought this might be a good first step. And anything that contains feta cheese is good, right?!? The orzo contains squash, feta, and fresh mint, which might be the single most wonderful herb in the world! Chris has some growing in our herb garden or I never would've used it. It added the most delicious flavor to the orzo! The Tzatziki sauce that I made to go with the shrimp was fabulous, too, and it only has three ingredients - shallots, capers, and Greek yogurt. YUM!! I will definitely be making this easy meal again and again - even Bailey ate it! I hope you're inspired to make it, too!!

No comments: