Sunday, September 6, 2009

Inspired by Julie Batta

With all of the beautiful Autumn projects that are appearing on the blogs now, I can't help but be inspired!! When I saw this amazing card by Julie Batta, I couldn't wait to make one myself! I've made a pumpkin using the smooth oval punch before but never the scalloped oval and never crimped!! I made this card for Bailey to send to a couple who gave her a beautiful pumpkin from their garden. I think the embossed square gives the card a polished look that I love. I used my favorite Little Leaves Sizzlet Die and freehand cut the stem for a super simple but striking card that anyone would love to receive. Thanks for stopping by tonight and have a wonderful Labor Day holiday!!

3 comments:

Harriet said...

this is fantastic... you do beautiful work ....

wandabing said...

Loving your new blog picture! I do however miss yours and Bailey's shiney faces when I come to stalk..... I LOVE this card- AWESOME!!!

Jodi Collins said...

That's awesome! LOVE this card!