Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspired by Archivers



Since Miss Morgan was born in September, I have done very little crafting because any mojo I can muster has been used on other projects, like cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the young 'uns! So, needless to say, when we decided to go to Atlanta for a few days over Spring Break, I knew a trip to Archiver's was a must! I found so many amazing stamps & cool tools to add to my vast collection and rekindle my crafting mojo! I was instantly attracted to this cute Easter bunny stamp set and coordinating honeycomb paper that you can cut into any shape imaginable. It's pretty pricey at $6.50 per pack, but I couldn't resist buying all the items I needed to make this sweet little 3-D carrot inside my card! Notice the grass? It was made using Martha's Stewart's new grass/fringe scissors. They rock in a whole new way! I absolutely love them! If you've ever tried to make grass using regular scissors, you know it is impossible to create uniform blades. Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

No comments: