Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Sharp Card!

My sweet friend, Karen, who I've mentioned on my blog before, had a birthday on March 25 and while I had good intentions of getting her gift to her on time, it simply didn't happen. But, it turned out to be a pretty neat gift that she really liked. Best of all, her card coordinated with the theme of the present! Karen & I have taken a cooking class together and we're going to take another one next month called Knife Skills. Chris's uncle makes beautiful wooden cutting boards, so I asked him to make one for Karen and then I made her this ADORABLE apron card to go with it!! I haven't made one of these cards in ages and had actually forgotten they existed until I rummaged through my inspiration stash and found one my friend, Cele, made for me years ago. I just love it when a plan comes together!!

No comments: