Thursday, July 28, 2011

Iconic Images from SAF

One of the best part of Stamp-A-Faire was getting an exclusive PTI stamp set before it's available to the general public! When I first saw Iconic Images, I'll admit I wasn't especially impressed, however, the first stamp I noticed was the lady's silhouette, which is only one, small part of this beautiful set. After using it at SAF and now at home, I really like it and can see it's potential!! The blue & yellow card is the one we made at SAF and it was one of my favorites. After doing a little I found the blue & red card on-line and I love it, too!! I simply cannot pass up a blue & red card! I took pictures of several other projects made by the PTI Design Team using Iconic Images and I'm planning to CASE or at least post my pictures here over the next few days. Check back often for much more inspiration! Have a great day!!

No comments: