Friday, July 1, 2011

Pick-A-Petal

Continuing with my obsession with older SU! stamp sets, I give you this card that I made using Pick-A-Petal! This set came out at the same time as two of my all-time favorite SU! colors - Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi - and it holds a special place in my heart, but I haven't used it in a long time. So, after once again consulting SCS, I found this card by Jill Coleman. Instead of her color scheme, I used Poppy Parade (LOVE this color!!), Groovy Guava, and Daffodil Delight with Sunny Garden DSP (another fave!). I just love how it turned out! I'm sending this card to my Bunko Buddy, Sally, who just had kidney stone surgery unlike any kidney stone surgery I have EVER heard of!! She definitely needs some lovin'!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

No comments: