Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scene in a Garden

It was surprising pleasant outside this morning so I sat outside with my laptop and my Pioneer Woman iced coffee enjoying the breeze before the kids found me or the mosquitoes ate me up!! I've been trying to use some of the stamp sets that I tend to neglect and came across Scene in a Garden in my bookcase. Of course, I had to look for inspiration on-line and I found this beautiful card from Tanya Boser's blog, Tinkerin In Ink. Isn't that a cute blog name? I couldn't wait to CASE it! I was pleasantly surprised that my SU! markers colored so smoothly on the white cardstock I used. I was afraid I'd have to invest in an assortment of Copics to get such a smooth result but that is not the case and my wallet is thankful! There is something very relaxing about coloring so I really enjoyed experimenting with color combinations while coloring this card. Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!!

No comments: