Monday, June 6, 2011

Day at the Beach

It's possible that I have made and posted this card before, but it's exactly the card I needed to send to our PTO president and her husband for hosting all of our school volunteers at their beautiful home for an end-of-year party. I was thrilled to be able to attend! There was a delicious Mexican buffet and an even more wonderful margarita bar that I enjoyed tremendously! I knew that Papertrey Ink's Day at the Beach would be the perfect set to use. Papertrey sets have so many images & sentiments and are so easy & versatile to use.

I am so excited to have yet another post to share. I'm actually finding that it is even harder for me to get my cards posted than it is to make them. Crazy! But I am working hard to accomplish more and more each day, and hopefully, my cardmaking will benefit from that goal, too! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: