Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Half-Birthday Bailey!!

Hi, there, friends! Hope you've had a great weekend! Ours was nice because we have power and the storms seem to have moved on. What a wild few days we've had here! We have lived in our house for more than 15 years and this was the first time that we lost power for a full day. Unfortunately, there are lots of people who are still without power and this is day 5 for them. On this quiet afternoon, I decided to make a card that I saw on Geny Cassady's blog, Madison Avenue. She participated in the PTI blog hop and this is her submission. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!! It's such a happy, bright card. I CASEd is for my daughter, Bailey's half-birthday today. Since she was 4.5, we have celebrated her half- birthday on June 27 with half a cake and half a card, so she's getting the front of a card and a one-layer caramel cake this year. I love how sweet little traditions make ordinary days special. Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments: