Thursday, October 6, 2011

Buttons, Beautiful Buttons!!

I have a confession to make - I'm a hoarder! No, I don't have 10,000 empty cereal boxes or a mountain of old newspapers, but I do have more than my fair share of . . . you guessed it . . . paper crafting supplies, especially buttons! I love them! These colorful, gem-like beauties are almost magical. And for some reason, I almost never use them!! So I was completely delighted when I found this beautiful card on one of my favorite blogs, Me, My Stamps and I. I always find inspiration on that blog! If I only get to check one blog a day, and most days, I'm lucky if I get to check even one, this is the one I look at. I just love how all three cards have the same design but are unique in many ways. I can't wait to break out more of my beautiful buttons! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

No comments: