Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Masculine Birthday

Like many of you, I have a terrible time creating masculine birthday cards. I typically buy Chris and my dad a card for their birthdays simply because I was the sentiment to be especially meaningful since these are the two most important men in my life! So, when I was called on to make birthday cards for the staff at my church, I not only had to make one masculine card, I had to make 11!! WOW! Of course, I didn't make 11 unique cards, but coming up with 1-2 designs was proving harder that I thought. So, after scouring the internet and SCS, I went back to my old faithful, Me, My Stamps and I and found this perfect card design!!! I dug through my stamps and found a funny one with several, simple images, and went to work. I LOVE how these cards turned out!! I am definitely going to use this layout in the future because it is easy, fun, and let me use all that beautiful coordinating paper that I have from SU! Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have a great week!!

No comments: