Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pumpkin PSA

I feel I have been remiss that I have kept this wonderfully delicious Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffin recipe to myself, so consider this a public service announcement - a pumpkin public service announcement!! These are the easiest muffins to make and you will surely find yourself making them again and again. You can make these in standard muffin cups and you'll get 24 per recipe, so be sure and make two batches so you'll have some to give away. Your friends will love you for it!! And, if you need another incentive, I've been told that these are Weight Watchers approved!

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin
3/4 cup cinnamon chips
1/2 cup water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees; mix all ingredients together very well to completely incorporate the dry cake mix; drop batter into mini or standard muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes (minis) or 18-20 minutes (standard).

Go now and bake!!

No comments: