Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quilt Quips

A couple of Sundays ago, I was able to go to my stamp club meeting at Harriet's place in Norris, TN, not too far from Knoxville. We made several pretty cards, but one of my favorites was Harriet's card, which looks quilted and even has faux stitching for a truly authentic look! Simply punch approximately 16 1" or 1.25" square (or more, depending on the shape of your focal point) and adhere them to a 5.5" x 4.25" piece of copy paper. Emboss using the embossing folder of your choice and cut out in your preferred shape. Fun and clever! I don't have this stamp set, Quilts Quips, but I can easily write these sentiments on future cards for an even more handmade, homespun look. I can't wait to make more of this adorable card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: