Friday, February 10, 2012

PTI Sketch Challenge

I complain a lot about not getting to stamp as often as I'd like. A LOT! Like, all the time!! We have a small house and Morgan's crib is in my craft room. I decided it would be a whole lot easier to move one little baby and her bed into that room than moving 3 tons of crafting supplies and Chris's 10,000 volumes out. So, a sacrifice on my part. Just one of many (cue violins . . .). As luck would have it, the planets aligned tonight and I have the whole room all to myself. But, the bad thing about not getting to do something you love on demand is when you actually do get to do it, you might be lacking a little creative mojo. That would be tonight! :( But I digress . . . Papertrey Ink is celebrating its fifth anniversary with some mega giveaways this week and thus far I haven't won ANYTHING! Today's challenge is pretty easy - choose one of the sketches Nichole Heady posted on her blog and put your own spin on it. Well, since I had no crafting mojo tonight, I took the easy way out and made this card. Not my best work, but still something I wouldn't be ashamed to give it to my #1 daughter. Here's hoping I win . . .

No comments: