Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays CFC95: No Stamps

 
This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to make a project using NO STAMPS!! NO STAMPS?!?! Can you imagine?! Actually, it was easier than I thought since I have a fantastic new selection of Washi tape that I bought from Pick Your Plum for an incredibly, ridiculously low price!! (Thanks, Annie B. - you enabler!!) So, this is a recreation of a card I've done before with the addition of some AWESOME new Thickers, called Eclaire, in Cucumber, and VOILA! A lovely little card sans stamps! Who knew it could be done? Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I know I am such an enabler! I didn't even buy any of that washi tape. LOL Your card looks fantastic! Love those colors! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pamela said...

What a fun card with washi tape! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

Alice said...

fab use of the tapes! great card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!