Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Design Team Cards for March

Well, here it is March 13, and I have already completed my 3 projects for the design team for Scrappin' in the City!! I love it when I'm ahead of the game, which is so rare that I am really relishing this moment! I used almost an entire new collection of paper by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and my new Tim Holtz distress inks in Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans, and Mustard Seed. I also threw in a "vintage" SU! stamp set, Pick a Petal (LOVE!!), and a new PTI stamp set, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday. All of the banners and petals are hand cut and I used paper punches for the balloons, separating them with dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!!

4 comments:

Harriet Hensley said...

awesome cards.... and congratulations on being on the design team......

Harriet Hensley said...

Awesome cards and congratulations on being on the design team.....

Jane Taylor said...

Love the cards.

Jane Taylor said...

Love the cards.