Friday, March 29, 2013

colourQ challenge #182

I gotta say that I am REALLY getting into these blog challenges!! This week's colourQ challenge was a little tricky, though. I have all the colors except Wisteria Wonder and none of my stamping buddies could suggest a suitable alternate, so I used Almost Amethyst and I hope the "powers that be" approve. The inspiration for this card is one I found by Nichole Heady and used PTI's 2013 anniversary set. I substituted a set by Inkadinkado called Flowers that I found at Marshall's today for $1.49! I LOVE how masking gives a crisp, clean spot for my sentiment, which is by PTI. I used two Post-it notes because the adhesive is strong enough to stay put while I stamp but light enough so as not to leave a residue on my card. Thanks for stopping by on this Good Friday! I am praying that you have a blessed Easter Sunday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the your colors looks just fine. Sometimes we just have to work with what we have. Beautiful layout and great use of this week's colors. Thank you for joining us at the ColourQ.

Kara said...

So pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week!! Hope to see you again!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful stamping, Angela, love how you used the colors. thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.