Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Wake-Up Call

This week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger is called Wake-Up Call. It's like they had me in mind when they issued this challenge! I have a lot of coffee-themed stamp sets that I really don't use often enough. This set from Verve is definitely my favorite! And my favorite element of this card is the corrugated piece of Kraft paper that looks like everyone's beloved coffee house's cup cozie! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I just linked up my entry and saw your name! Gorgeous card and that stamp set is fabulous!

PS: I have your chevron dies!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Helen F. said...

Fun card, Angela...love the corrugated cup cozie :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Love the corrugated paper! Great card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the sentiment & your corrugated panel is the perfect touch!