Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Teacher card at LIGHTNING SPEED!!

I thought I had till the end of the week to make a card for one of Morgan's preschool teachers who is leaving to take a full-time job, but it turns out her last day is TOMORROW, so I had to throw it into gear and knock that puppy out this morning!! I found a bit of inspiration on Splitcoast Stampers and made this card using PTI's Teachers Apple set. I LOVE that set so much!! I had already done a little prep by putting an entire set of alphabet stamps on a block so the background was a cinch. I don't use SU!'s Spiral punch that much, but it's the perfect accent for a school-themed project. A couple of apples and a bit of ribbon and VOILA!! A lovely card for a special teacher whom we are going to miss! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this beautiful day!!

No comments: