Sunday, April 24, 2016

colouQ challenge #338 and Make it Monday #246


So, I made this card as soon as I saw this week's colourQ challenge colors, but it has taken me the ENTIRE week to upload it! I tried to complete two challenges with one card but I wasn't quite as successful as I was last week. And, sadly, the only PTI product I used for the Make it Monday challenge was the Berry Sorbet Swiss dot ribbon. I love this stamp from Neat and Tangled and I used my water brush to write over the word "favorite" to give it a faux brush-lettered look. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!





2 comments:

maria f. said...

A very cool take on those colors and that technique. I love the strip of gold.

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous job with the faux brush lettering! So glad you played along!