Friday, April 8, 2016

colourQ challenge #336


When I saw that this week's colourQ challenge colors included black, I knew my inspiration was going to come from this card by Kara Vrabel. Obviously, hers is far superior to mine, but I like the way mine turned out. I mean, I wouldn't be embarrassed to send it to someone!! I used Altenew's Painted Flowers stamp set - it's their second anniversary so go check out their blog. They have so many amazing stamps and accessories! The sentiment is from PTI's Think Big Favorites #14. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Angela the Painted Flowers look fabulous is these colours, lvoely card. Thank you for sharing with us at the colourQ this week!

Rosemary said...

your card is so pretty... a lovely interpretation of the card that inspired you!

Silke Ledlow said...

Angela, this is a beautiful take on this weeks CQC colors! Thank you for playing along!