Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Make it Monday #281: Patterns Behind Die-Cut Windows

This week's PTI Make it Monday Challenge is completely doable for me which means it's completely doable for you, too!! I made this sweet little Easter/Spring card for my parents based on a card I found on Pinterest, and it's simple to put together but impressive. I used the bunny die from PTI's Polka Dot Parade #1 to cut a shape from a piece of white cardstock. I then stamped and colored all these adorable little carrots from Inky Antics' Carrot Bunny and placed a small piece of PTI's lemon tart bitty dot basics paper (from 2008, y'all!) behind the bunny opening. I attached a tiny white pom pom to the front and mounted the whole thing on a piece of lemon tart cardstock. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

What a darling bunny cutout! Adorable with his puff tail!