Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Papertrey Ink April 2017 Blog Hop

This month's PTI blog hop colors really didn't inspire me and I had a hard time putting them together, but here is my noble attempt. The colors I finally landed on are PTI Sweet Blush & Canyon Clay, SU! Daffodil Delight, and Tim Holtz Weathered Wood. I scored the SU! Daffodil Delight card base to give it some interest and mounted my focal point on a piece of SU! Basic Gray cardstock. I used PTI's Bigger Blooms and Mini Blooms stamp sets. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

6 comments:

dbjhudson said...

Nicely done. I like how you brought in the light pink behind the cut out flowers.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

You did great for a uninspired card. I love it

Unknown said...

Very nice job!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

Gina said...

I think you did wonderfully for not being inspired by the colors. Funny how those things are different for each of us, isn't it? (I loved the colors!) Wonderful card!

paperkicks said...

Beautiful card, Angela! Love the design and the colors you chose!! Lovely!