Sunday, April 2, 2017

Make it Monday #279: Curved Sentiments

This week's PTI Make it Monday challenge is curved sentiments, and I just happened to be working on a card today that required a curved sentiment! PTI's Life stamp set is one of my favorites, although I wasn't really getting the results I wanted with it today. I have a terrible time coloring stamps multiple colors, so I pulled out my favorite Wplus9 Freehand Florals and stamped the blooms in Angel Pink (Memento) and Winter Wisteria (PTI). I matted the focal panel a few times and added some sequins and VOILA! Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful Sunday afternoon - have a blessed week!!

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

The text is like words blowing through the wind! Beautiful. Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

Skrater said...

Your card is lovely! And the sentiment is perfect!!