Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #53

Believe it or not, this is the first time I have done one of Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenges! Last week's was so pretty and I meant to do it (you know how that goes . . .), but I never got around to it. So, this week, I was determined to make it happen! You can see the sketch here - it's a nice one. I love tall cards!! I was only able to use the paper from this group by The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) because NONE of my SU! cardstock matched! Can you believe it?!?! But I used two Cuttlebug embossing folders (aren't you jealous I have the Swiss Dots one? Thanks, Cele!!) and my crimper to make the circle behind my flower look like a Wavy Lays potato chip! I also used Stickles on the flower. Gotta go clean house - company's coming tomorrow!

No comments: