Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweetie Pie

I have been crafting like a mad woman today!! I am completely obsessed after having done very little recently. The inspiration for this card came from an amazing set of cards I found on SCS by Ladybugb919. I love everything about these cards!! Especially the use of the cool Cuttelebug embossing folders, which I am now in love with. My dear friend, Cele, told me yesterday that she has pre-ordered embossing folders for Halloween and Christmas and they are GORGEOUS!! I must have them! The stamp set is My Punny Valentine from PaperTrey Ink and I mixed a little cinnamon with clear embossing powder to make the top deliciously scented! Bailey has been on me for months to do this and where was she today when I made the card? Outside on her new bike!! Oh, how fickle my 7-year-old is!!

No comments: