Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simply Stunning!

Do you ever find yourself wishing you could make simple but stunning cards ("Simply Stunning" - could be the name of a new class!)? Your first blog-stop should be Angie Juda's blog, Chic 'n' Scratch. It's so freaking amazing!! I find inspiration there every single day! So often the cards I find on the many websites I peruse are just too hard to duplicate or too time-consuming to make several of. That's why this card is a new favorite - I made six of them in no time! I left the front of four of them free of a sentiment so I can fill it in as needed. I think it is the perfect all-occasion card, for guys or girls! I'm just so excited! You should see me do my happy dance! Check out Angie's blog as soon as you can - it's the best!!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Ooh, I like this and I have this stamp set...