Saturday, February 27, 2010

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

I am so sorry I've been such a delinquent!! Our computer died and it's been at the shop awhile. Is this not the CUTEST baby gift you've ever seen!?!?!? I found this idea on the blog, Stamps Alot, and couldn't wait to make it for a friend who just had her third child, but her first little girl!! If you haven't checked out the baby clothes at Target lately, you are truly missing out! I found a set of three of the cutest onesies I've ever seen for only $8! I cut the set apart and folded each onesie several times till it was pretty narrow. Then I rolled them in a little coil and wrapped them in cellophane bags and tied them with ribbon. Don't they look like little lollipops? I bought 8-inch Wilton sticks and stuck them behind the onesie in the bag. The container is a clear paint can - if you cut the paper correctly, you can just slip it into the little grooves and you don't need adhesive! I tied several pieces of ribbon on the handle and made a coordinating gift card and VOILA!! The most awesome baby gift ever!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: