Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here's the reveal . . .

Well, I've alluded to some big news in my recent posts and here it is . . . I'M PREGNANT!! We found out the day before my birthday and we are so excited!! Chris has wanted another child since, um, Bailey was born 9 years ago, so he is beyond over the moon!! And Bailey can't wait to be a big sister! She's already making BIG plans for this baby!! So, this card sort of represents our little family - mom and dad hearts (big), Bailey heart (smaller), and our baby's heart (tiny and red). I know it's not an artistic masterpiece, but to me, it's perfect!! Keep up in your prayers for the next 7 months!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congratulations!

Harriet said...

OMG... congratulations.....