Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

Well, I'm just 8.5 short weeks into my pregnancy and I can already tell that my crafting mojo is going to be hit or miss for a few weeks!! Some days, I can't wait to make something, and then other days (or several days in a row), I can't even bear to go into my craft room!! So today, when I felt a little mojo coming on, I ran into the craft room and made this card. I needed a simple, masculine card, and I like the way this one turned out! I haven't used Branching Out in awhile, even though it's still one of my all-time favorite SU! sets, so I dusted it off today. Very simple color palette but a nice result. Thanks for stopping by on this cold, cold day!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gotta love those hormones. Pregnancy stunk for me (both times) but I was rewarded with an easy birth and a healthy baby. Lovely card, Angela!