Friday, August 20, 2010

Bugs & Kisses

Isn't this the cutest little ladybug card you've ever seen?!?! My dear friend, Leigh Ann's daughter, Regan, is really into ladybugs, so I couldn't resist making this card for her 10th birthday. I wanted something a little different, so I went to SCS to see what all you other crafty creators are making. I knew as soon as I saw this adorable 3-D ladybug that is was the perfect card for Regan, and it was super simple to make. The ladybug only requires 3 punched scallop circles that I folded in half and adhered together. I drew the spots on with a Sharpie, and I used a 3/4" circle punch for the head. After using my Labels 4 Nestabilities to cut out the white piece of cardstock, I left the template in place and sponged on Bashful Blue ink for a bit of contrast. I love how easy it is to make nice even layers with Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the ladybug! I need to use that ASAP!