Saturday, August 14, 2010

Teacher Gifts are DONE!!

I am beyond thrilled that I have finished the beginning-of-the-year gifts I made for some of Bailey's teachers and school staff, especially since school starts on Tuesday!! I found this idea on SCS and loved it immediately. Sadly, Bath & Body Works didn't have these bottles of apple-scented hand sanitizer so I went with White Citrus because it's green! They were at awesome deal at $3 each! I made tags using Nestabilities Labels 4 and attached them to little bags of chocolate. What could be better than something sweet and something practical!! I LOVE the red and green ribbons together - I don't think it looks too Christmasy, do you? I found a TON of great ribbon in my ribbon drawer when I was looking for ribbon for this project. I had to get another wooden rod and clear out another basket to organize it all in! It's almost like finding buried treasure! See you again soon!!

No comments: