Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inspired by Stamp and Smile

Hey, there! Check out these CUTE cardsI saw on Michelle Yungbauer's blog, Stamp and Smile! I have seen a couple of cards that use the wing from SU!'s Two-Step Bird Punch to make flowers, but I am so dumb and didn't realize until I had already made my card that it was the SMALLER wing that's used - not the entire bird!!! Anyway, I borrowed the punch from my friend, Mary Ann's mom, Jane, and punched out a ton of birds AND wings, & I'm going to use every last one of them! I think these flowers look a bit like bearded tulips and I LOVE the colors on this card - Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, and Daffodil Delight. I think that might be my new go-to color palette! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW Angela... your card is AWESOME!!! The flowers look perfect and I LOVE the color combo using the new SU! colors!!!! I'm a BIG butterfly "nut" and sure enjoy you CASEing my card! SMILES... :)