Monday, July 21, 2008

Another JustRite Creation (CPS74)

I happened upon this sketch challenge on the JustRite blog and I just had to try it. I am really on a roll right now . . . I'm very loyal to Stampin' Up!, but I just LOVE the JustRite Stampers DIY Monogram Stamp Kit! I have made, and will make, so many beautifully personalized gifts with these sets. And what's so great is that, with so many letter sizes and fonts, you can spell out practically anything (small words, of course) so your cards are always perfect - just right, even!

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Good looking! Love your version of the CPS sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

so very lovely! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Michelle W. said...

I like what you did with this sketch. I also love your colors! TFS!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the stamping