Friday, July 11, 2008

MY NEW STUFF IS HERE!!! WOO-HOO!!!

I didn't think Mr. Brown would EVER get here today, but he finally did and I am so excited!!! I found this card on SCS (I know, you're shocked!) and couldn't wait to make it!! I just love these two new colors together - Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red. I also used the new stamp set, Dreams du Jour, which I think I'm going to be using a lot, and the new Scallop Edge Punch. BONUS: All the new stamp sets are die-cut!! I cheated a little and used the Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder. I also used the new SU! Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. So get ready for all the new products because August 11 is just around the corner!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hey Angela, do you visit MJ Albright's blog? She has some neat stuff(making frames, scallop squares like nesties) using the scallop edge punch. http://www.mjalbright.wordpress.com