Monday, July 21, 2008

MONDAY TIP OF THE DAY

My goal is to post a new tip every Monday, because there is so much information out there about stamping that I know you all want to know and I want to be your "source!!"

Many people have complained that SU! doesn't make Stampin' Write markers to coordinate with the new In Color colors. This year, I can already tell that I will be coloring a lot using the new colors so I wanted markers, too!!


The solution is simple: buy In Color refills and a new pack of Blender Pens and VOILA! You have custom markers! Here's how you do it:


1.) If you have the matching ink pad, open it up to use as your base



2.) Choose your blender pen and then open your refill


3.) Hold your empty Blender Pen over your open ink pad and gently squirt 4-5 drops of ink from your refill directly onto the pen, turning the pen for even coverage




4.) Squirt an extra 1-2 drops of ink directly onto your ink pad and allow the Blender Pen to absorb that ink as well




5.) Close everything up and put your newly created In Color marker to use!!




Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi, Angela! How long will that created marker stay inked?