I've been enjoying all the challenges I've found on-line lately. This week over at SCS, they're doing the Dare to Get Dirty '08 challenges - a new one each day this week for Fan Club members. Today's challenge was to use vellum on a project, so I made a card inspired by this one that I saw on a blog called kroppykat. I simply cut a piece of vellum the same size as my card, rounded the corners, and adhered it to the front of my card. Next time, I won't use my Xyron, though, because the adhesive doesn't distribute evenly. The final touch is a couple of Love and Happiness Rub-ons that I just love!! Have a great Tuesday!
7 hours ago