Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Make It Monday #26: Decreasing Apertures

Now that I am such a faithful follower of Papertrey Ink, I decided to participate in my first Make It Monday challenge. Oh, Lord, did I pick a tough one - Decreasing Apertures! I watched the video (twice!)and then took the plunge. The colors I used are Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, and Ocean Tides, Spellbinders Labels 4 dies, PTI Mat Stack 2 die, and Spellbinders Circle dies, and the stamp set, Round and Round, which is last year's PTI anniversary set. I decided to skip the glitter window because with my luck, I would ruin the whole card with that last step! This is certainly not the best card I've ever made, but I'm glad I tried the technique. Hope you'll try, too!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job of the technique.

Unknown said...

beautiful first attempt! your card is so pretty.

Kara said...

pretty! love round and round!

Suzanne Russell said...

beautiful card! Love the deep, rich colors and excellent die choices.