Monday, August 1, 2011

Not-So-Baby Button Bits

So, I didn't really LOVE my earlier post today, even though the thought was sweet, so I decided to post this amazingly, AWESOME card that I just made. I was looking for some inspiration to make a baby card using Papertrey Ink's Baby Button Bits and I found this card by Schirmcat on Splitcoast Stampers. How cool that a baby set can be used for a non-baby card! I just love how versatile PTI's stamp sets are!! I think this card is one of the prettiest cards I have seen in awhile!. There is just something about it that spoke to me and I could not wait to CASE it. Today has been a fabulous day for stamping! My hubby is on vacation this week and he's been taking care of Miss Morgan while I have a "free" day. I've got "NCIS" on the laptop and I'm stamping like crazy! These are my very, very favorite kinds of days! Thanks for stopping by again - I hope you're having a wonderful day, too!!

No comments: