Friday, August 5, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Celebrity Color Challenge (PPA105)

I was checking out my favorite blogs this morning and came across the Pals Paper Arts Celebrity Color Challenge (PPA105) on Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty. I'm really getting into the challenges I'm finding on-line! There are lots of them out there and I am not even scratching the surface. Typically, I do the challenges that involve cool stamping prizes, and I don't even know if this one does, but I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't have Lucky Limeade or Island Indigo, so I used Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point, along with Daffodil Delight. I saw a card like this one at PTI's Stamp-A-Faire a few weeks ago. I thought the ruffles were a clever accent and they are super simple to make. Thanks for stopping by - I hope you'll check out a challenge or two yourself!!

No comments: