Monday, August 1, 2011

The World Over


With a very active 10-month-old, I barely have time to make a card much less come up with an original idea so, when Bailey told me her favorite stamp set was The World Over, a Stampin' Up! hostess set from 2006, I knew I would have to consult Splitcoast Stampers for an idea to CASE. I dropped Bailey off today with her Uncle Scott and Cousin Sam for a week-long visit with them, and Aunt Jennifer & Cousin Sarah, in West Virginia. This will be the first time Bailey has ever been away from home for a week, so I was careful not to say "I'll miss you" but instead "You're going to have a great time" & "We can't wait to hear all about your trip." I'm not quite sure who I was trying to convince, her or me! But when I left, she and Sam were playing the Wii at the farm and Bailey was super excited so I know it will be a fantastic week for her! But, I still wanted to send her a little card to let her know we're thinking about her so I found this one on SCS that I CASEd in it's entirety! The only think I changed is the color of the card base!! But it's the thought that counts, right?! And how cool it will be for Bailey to get mail at her cousins' house!! (Sorry for the glare - the pics I took out of the clear envelope weren't very good so I had to take another one!!)

No comments: