Monday, July 1, 2013

But the greatest of these is love!!

One of my favorite Scriptures is 1 Corinthians 13, the love chapter. My dad is a Mason and when I was growing up, I listened to him practice his memory work, and this is one of the passages I heard often. Many years later, on the day I was married, my sweet daddy recited 1 Corinthians 13 from memory during the service. I had my husband's wedding band engraved with a portion of the verse as well!

The last card I posted is my favorite of the ones I've made recently, but this one is a close second! I adore these colors together and I was so excited to find the jar stamp in my stash!! The flower is from Heartfelt Thanks, an SU! stamp set from way back, but still one of my favorites. I had a terrible time lining up the flower with the jar, so I heated the stamp and removed the rubber. I was then able to attach it to an acrylic block for more precise placement. I did the same thing with the sentiment.

This design is likely to show up for a color challenge so check back often to see what's stampin'!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

No comments: