Friday, July 19, 2013

colourQ challenge #198

I thought this week's colors were going to be tough to use . . . that is, until I got my AWESOME new stamps from Neat and Tangled! Like PTI's Watercolor Wonder, I can already tell that Ink Splash and Everyday Circles are going to be my go-to stamps for color challenges! The Neat and Tangled blog offers some great inspiration for using their fun and funky stamp sets. Plus, I got some cute *bonus* sequins with my orders which I have never used before. I can't wait to try them out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun interpretation of the photo, Angela, those splats really are fun! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

Danielle said...

WOW I absolutely love how you used these sets and the colors are amazing!!