Friday, July 12, 2013

I {Heart} Art!

I had the LUCKIEST day recently!! I went to my local scrapbook store and found this adorable stamp set called I Heart Art from Paper Smooches that I was able to get for half off (and I used a gift card)!! Paper Smooches makes fantastic stamps that are clever and just a little different with big, bold sentiments. I found the inspiration for this card on Splitcoast Stampers and I can't wait to make more of the beautiful cards I found! I layered the paint palette over the paintbrush by first stamping the palette and then stamping it on a little post-it note to make a mask. After carefully cutting out the mask, I placed it over the stamped palette and then stamped the paintbrush. Finally, I cute out the whole thing. It worked perfectly!! Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

No comments: