Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm just a scrapbooking machine . . .


OMGosh! I have been scrapping like a crazy woman over Christmas break!! I have so many awesome pictures (if I do say so myself!) from Christmas and Bailey's birthday that I just had to get them on some pretty paper! I just love this layout because it's simple, beautiful, and includes lots of pictures. I love looking at scrapbooking magazines, but the layouts usually only have 1-2 photos and my layouts usually have 10 or more pictures. I used my square Nestabilities dies to crop these photos so that they are a uniform size. Believe me, photos are much easier to arrange when they are square and the same size!!! But this layout is never boring! I hope to get some more layouts posted this week so check back often for more scrapbooking inspiration!

No comments: